UPGS opened at GBX 153.55 ($1.96) on Friday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 67.38, a quick ratio of 0.68 and a current ratio of 1.24. UP Global Sourcing has a one year low of GBX 123.50 ($1.57) and a one year high of GBX 238 ($3.03). The company has a market cap of £137.14 million and a P/E ratio of 16.87. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 144.58 and its 200-day simple moving average is GBX 172.90.
UP Global Sourcing Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for UP Global Sourcing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for UP Global Sourcing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.