Volt Carbon Technologies Inc. (OTCMKTS:TORVF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 500 shares, a decline of 90.9% from the March 31st total of 5,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 33,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:TORVF opened at $0.10 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.10 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.11. Volt Carbon Technologies has a one year low of $0.08 and a one year high of $0.19.
Volt Carbon Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Volt Carbon Technologies (TORVF)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Volt Carbon Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Volt Carbon Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.