Vonovia SE (OTCMKTS:VONOY – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Friday, April 29th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Tuesday, May 3rd will be paid a dividend of 0.6253 per share on Wednesday, May 18th. This represents a yield of 12.41%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, May 2nd.
Vonovia stock opened at $21.03 on Friday. Vonovia has a twelve month low of $20.55 and a twelve month high of $35.68. The company has a 50 day moving average of $23.65 and a 200-day moving average of $27.12.
About Vonovia (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vonovia (VONOY)
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
- There’s An Institutional Floor In Keurig Dr. Pepper
- Ford Falls Despite Optimistic Outlook
Receive News & Ratings for Vonovia Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vonovia and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.