3i Group plc (OTCMKTS:TGOPY – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 30,200 shares, a decrease of 60.0% from the March 31st total of 75,500 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 284,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of TGOPY traded down $0.06 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $8.30. The stock had a trading volume of 92,755 shares, compared to its average volume of 202,658. 3i Group has a 52 week low of $7.50 and a 52 week high of $10.54. The firm has a 50-day moving average of $8.83 and a 200 day moving average of $9.23.
About 3i Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on 3i Group (TGOPY)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for 3i Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for 3i Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.