Africa Energy Corp. (OTCMKTS:HPMCF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 32,500 shares, a decrease of 71.1% from the March 31st total of 112,300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 21,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 1.5 days.
Shares of HPMCF traded up $0.01 during trading hours on Friday, hitting $0.23. 11,500 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 19,822. Africa Energy has a fifty-two week low of $0.16 and a fifty-two week high of $0.29. The business has a 50-day moving average of $0.20 and a 200-day moving average of $0.21.
Africa Energy Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Africa Energy (HPMCF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Africa Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Africa Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.