ALS Limited (OTCMKTS:CPBLF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,800 shares, a drop of 78.5% from the March 31st total of 13,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Shares of CPBLF remained flat at $$9.00 during mid-day trading on Friday. ALS has a one year low of $8.43 and a one year high of $9.59. The company has a 50-day moving average of $8.96 and a two-hundred day moving average of $9.27.
ALS Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ALS (CPBLF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for ALS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ALS and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.