Separately, Zacks Investment Research raised shares of Barfresh Food Group from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Wednesday.
NASDAQ BRFH traded down $0.04 on Friday, hitting $6.76. 2,587 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 5,736. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $6.53. Barfresh Food Group has a 52 week low of $3.12 and a 52 week high of $13.38.
About Barfresh Food Group (Get Rating)
Barfresh Food Group, Inc manufactures and distributes ready-to-drink and ready-to-blend frozen beverages in the United States. The company offers smoothies, shakes and frappes in various formats comprising ready-to-drink bottled, easy pour, juice concentrates, and single serve. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Los Angeles, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Barfresh Food Group (BRFH)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Barfresh Food Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Barfresh Food Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.