Copper Strike Limited (ASX:CSE – Get Rating) insider Brendan Jesser bought 1,000,000 shares of the firm’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, April 22nd. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$0.14 ($0.10) per share, for a total transaction of A$143,000.00 ($102,877.70).
Copper Strike Company Profile (Get Rating)
Copper Strike Limited, a mineral exploration and development company, focuses on reviewing potential exploration and development resource acquisitions in Australia. It also engages in the investment management business. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia.
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Copper Strike Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Copper Strike and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.