PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ:PFSW – Get Rating) major shareholder Eli Samaha purchased 21,087 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, April 27th. The stock was bought at an average cost of $11.19 per share, with a total value of $235,963.53. Following the completion of the acquisition, the insider now owns 2,554,131 shares of the company’s stock, valued at $28,580,725.89. The acquisition was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website. Major shareholders that own more than 10% of a company’s stock are required to disclose their sales and purchases with the SEC.
Eli Samaha also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Friday, April 29th, Eli Samaha purchased 2,000 shares of PFSweb stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $11.24 per share, with a total value of $22,480.00.
- On Monday, April 25th, Eli Samaha purchased 13,735 shares of PFSweb stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of $11.18 per share, for a total transaction of $153,557.30.
- On Friday, April 22nd, Eli Samaha bought 35,931 shares of PFSweb stock. The shares were bought at an average cost of $11.15 per share, with a total value of $400,630.65.
NASDAQ:PFSW opened at $11.35 on Friday. PFSweb, Inc. has a 1 year low of $6.16 and a 1 year high of $14.47. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $11.40 and a 200-day moving average of $12.07. The stock has a market capitalization of $251.52 million, a P/E ratio of 1.66 and a beta of 1.73.
A number of institutional investors and hedge funds have recently bought and sold shares of PFSW. Potomac Capital Management Inc. bought a new stake in PFSweb during the 1st quarter worth about $1,314,000. Assenagon Asset Management S.A. acquired a new position in PFSweb in the 1st quarter valued at about $428,000. First Capital Advisors Group LLC. acquired a new position in PFSweb in the 4th quarter valued at about $703,000. Millennium Management LLC acquired a new position in PFSweb in the 4th quarter valued at about $423,000. Finally, 683 Capital Management LLC acquired a new position in shares of PFSweb during the 4th quarter worth approximately $342,000. 67.31% of the stock is currently owned by institutional investors and hedge funds.
A number of equities research analysts have recently commented on PFSW shares. TheStreet downgraded PFSweb from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating in a research report on Wednesday, February 9th. StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of PFSweb in a research report on Thursday, March 31st. They set a “hold” rating on the stock.
PFSweb Company Profile (Get Rating)
PFSweb, Inc, together with its subsidiaries, provides omni-channel commerce solutions in the United States, Belgium, Bulgaria, the United Kingdom, Canada, and India. It operates in two segments, PFS Operations and LiveArea Professional Services. The PFS Operations segment offers order to cash service, which provides distributed order orchestration and payment processing; order fulfillment services; contact center services that are focused on providing essential services, such as order entry, returns authorization, product inquiry, and order tracking, as well as iCommerce Agent, a customizable web-based application for accessing required customer information.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PFSweb (PFSW)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for PFSweb Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PFSweb and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.