FEC Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:FECOF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 11,500 shares, a growth of 62.0% from the March 31st total of 7,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 1,626,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS:FECOF traded up $0.00 during trading hours on Friday, reaching $0.01. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 5,375 shares, compared to its average volume of 452,972. FEC Resources has a one year low of $0.00 and a one year high of $0.05. The business’s 50-day moving average is $0.01 and its 200-day moving average is $0.01.
FEC Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FEC Resources (FECOF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for FEC Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FEC Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.