Ferrellgas Partners, L.P. (OTCMKTS:FGPR – Get Rating) saw a significant decrease in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 400 shares, a decrease of 42.9% from the March 31st total of 700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 8,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Ferrellgas Partners stock traded down $0.10 during mid-day trading on Friday, reaching $14.50. 8,826 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 3,476. The business has a fifty day moving average of $15.86 and a 200 day moving average of $17.81. The firm has a market cap of $1.41 billion, a P/E ratio of -24.71 and a beta of 2.99. Ferrellgas Partners has a 12-month low of $11.56 and a 12-month high of $25.34.
About Ferrellgas Partners (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ferrellgas Partners (FGPR)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Ferrellgas Partners Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ferrellgas Partners and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.