Future Generation Investment Company Limited (ASX:FGX – Get Rating) insider Geoffrey(Geoff) Wilson bought 10,047 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, April 26th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of A$1.33 ($0.96) per share, for a total transaction of A$13,362.51 ($9,613.32).
Geoffrey(Geoff) Wilson also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, April 21st, Geoffrey(Geoff) Wilson acquired 23,569 shares of Future Generation Investment stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$1.34 ($0.96) per share, for a total transaction of A$31,582.46 ($22,721.19).
- On Tuesday, April 19th, Geoffrey(Geoff) Wilson acquired 54,766 shares of Future Generation Investment stock. The shares were purchased at an average cost of A$1.34 ($0.96) per share, for a total transaction of A$73,276.91 ($52,717.20).
The company also recently disclosed a Final dividend, which was paid on Thursday, April 28th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, April 28th were given a dividend of $0.03 per share. This represents a yield of 2.17%. This is a boost from Future Generation Investment’s previous Final dividend of $0.03. The ex-dividend date was Tuesday, April 12th. Future Generation Investment’s payout ratio is presently 30.15%.
Future Generation Investment Fund Limited is a closed ended fund of fund launched and managed by Wilson Asset Management (International) Pty Limited. The fund is co-managed by Bennelong Long Short Equity Management Pty Limited, Cooper Investors Pty Limited,Bennelong Australian Equity Partners Pty Ltd,Discovery Asset Management Pty Ltd,Eley Griffiths Group Pty Limited, Eley Griffiths Group Pty Limited, Kingston Funds Management Pty Limited, Lanyon Asset Management Pty Limited, LHC Capital Pty Ltd, Optimal Fund Management Australia Pty Ltd.
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Future Generation Investment Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Future Generation Investment and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.