Grupo Bimbo, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:GRBMF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,838,000 shares, a decline of 47.3% from the March 31st total of 3,490,700 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 6,126.7 days.
GRBMF stock remained flat at $$3.00 during midday trading on Friday. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $2.91 and a 200 day simple moving average of $2.93. Grupo Bimbo has a 52-week low of $1.99 and a 52-week high of $3.35.
Grupo Bimbo Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grupo Bimbo (GRBMF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Grupo Bimbo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grupo Bimbo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.