Hudson Executive Investment Corp. II (NASDAQ:HCIIW – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,300 shares, a decrease of 61.3% from the March 31st total of 11,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 11,200 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.4 days.
Shares of HCIIW traded up $0.01 on Friday, reaching $0.28. 116,065 shares of the company’s stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 14,657. Hudson Executive Investment Corp. II has a 12 month low of $0.17 and a 12 month high of $1.45.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hudson Executive Investment Corp. II (HCIIW)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Hudson Executive Investment Corp. II Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hudson Executive Investment Corp. II and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.