IGEN Networks Corp. (OTCMKTS:IGEN – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large decline in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 14,400 shares, a decline of 72.9% from the March 31st total of 53,100 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 8,072,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.0 days.
Shares of IGEN Networks stock traded up $0.00 on Friday, reaching $0.00. The company had a trading volume of 653,897 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,097,249. IGEN Networks has a 1 year low of $0.00 and a 1 year high of $0.01.
About IGEN Networks (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on IGEN Networks (IGEN)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for IGEN Networks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IGEN Networks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.