Life Healthcare Group Holdings Limited (OTCMKTS:LTGHY – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,600 shares, an increase of 166.7% from the March 31st total of 600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 17,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS LTGHY traded down $0.08 during midday trading on Friday, hitting $5.63. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 15,253 shares, compared to its average volume of 12,852. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $5.95 and a 200 day moving average price of $5.98. Life Healthcare Group has a one year low of $5.01 and a one year high of $7.56.
Life Healthcare Group Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Life Healthcare Group (LTGHY)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Life Healthcare Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Life Healthcare Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.