Link Real Estate Investment Trust (OTCMKTS:LKREF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 100,300 shares, an increase of 61.8% from the March 31st total of 62,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 43.6 days.
LKREF remained flat at $$8.30 on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 45 shares, compared to its average volume of 5,697. The business has a 50 day moving average of $8.31 and a two-hundred day moving average of $8.60. Link Real Estate Investment Trust has a 1 year low of $7.81 and a 1 year high of $10.28.
Link Real Estate Investment Trust Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Link Real Estate Investment Trust (LKREF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Link Real Estate Investment Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Link Real Estate Investment Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.