Nokian Renkaat Oyj (OTCMKTS:NKRKF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 50,500 shares, a growth of 60.8% from the March 31st total of 31,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 168.3 days.
Nokian Renkaat Oyj stock remained flat at $$13.99 during midday trading on Friday. 10 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 825. The business has a 50-day moving average of $17.59 and a two-hundred day moving average of $30.00. Nokian Renkaat Oyj has a 1 year low of $13.99 and a 1 year high of $41.46.
Nokian Renkaat Oyj Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Nokian Renkaat Oyj (NKRKF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Nokian Renkaat Oyj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Nokian Renkaat Oyj and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.