Pernod Ricard (OTCMKTS:PDRDF – Get Rating) had its price objective hoisted by Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft from €230.00 ($247.31) to €234.00 ($251.61) in a research report released on Friday, The Fly reports. Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft currently has a buy rating on the stock.
Several other equities analysts also recently weighed in on PDRDF. Morgan Stanley reduced their target price on shares of Pernod Ricard from €240.00 ($258.06) to €230.00 ($247.31) in a research note on Monday, April 4th. Citigroup upgraded shares of Pernod Ricard from a neutral rating to a buy rating in a research note on Tuesday, February 15th.
OTCMKTS PDRDF opened at 209.42 on Friday. Pernod Ricard has a 52-week low of 187.13 and a 52-week high of 246.48. The stock’s 50-day moving average is 208.84.
Pernod Ricard SA produces and sells wines and spirits worldwide. It offers its products under various brands. The company was founded in 1805 and is headquartered in Paris, France.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pernod Ricard (PDRDF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Pernod Ricard Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pernod Ricard and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.