PetroTal Corp. (OTCMKTS:PTALF – Get Rating) saw a significant decline in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 51,500 shares, a decline of 43.3% from the March 31st total of 90,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 743,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:PTALF traded up $0.00 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $0.49. 98,450 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 355,273. PetroTal has a 12-month low of $0.17 and a 12-month high of $0.61. The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $0.53 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $0.41.
About PetroTal (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PetroTal (PTALF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for PetroTal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PetroTal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.