Riverside Resources Inc. (OTCMKTS:RVSDF – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 32,900 shares, a decrease of 72.8% from the March 31st total of 121,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 218,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
OTCMKTS:RVSDF remained flat at $$0.12 on Friday. 86,510 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 98,770. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.13 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.13. Riverside Resources has a fifty-two week low of $0.10 and a fifty-two week high of $0.19.
Riverside Resources Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Riverside Resources (RVSDF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Riverside Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Riverside Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.