L’Occitane International S.A. (OTCMKTS:LCCTF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 222,700 shares, a growth of 168.6% from the March 31st total of 82,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 76.8 days.
Shares of LCCTF remained flat at $$3.20 during mid-day trading on Friday. The company has a 50-day moving average of $3.15 and a two-hundred day moving average of $3.42. L’Occitane International has a one year low of $2.77 and a one year high of $4.20.
L’Occitane International Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on L’Occitane International (LCCTF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for L'Occitane International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for L'Occitane International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.