Pan Pacific International Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:DQJCY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 2,000 shares, an increase of 66.7% from the March 31st total of 1,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 117,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
DQJCY stock traded down $0.19 during mid-day trading on Friday, hitting $15.30. The company had a trading volume of 38,757 shares, compared to its average volume of 101,485. Pan Pacific International has a 12 month low of $12.64 and a 12 month high of $24.05. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $15.59 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $16.31.
Pan Pacific International Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pan Pacific International (DQJCY)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Pan Pacific International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pan Pacific International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.