STAR Financial Group, Inc. (OTC:SFIGA – Get Rating) declared a dividend on Saturday, April 30th, investing.com reports. Investors of record on Monday, May 9th will be given a dividend of 0.3075 per share on Friday, May 13th. This represents a yield of 1.3%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, May 6th. This is a boost from STAR Financial Group’s previous dividend of $0.31.
OTC:SFIGA opened at $94.75 on Friday. STAR Financial Group has a 12 month low of $62.00 and a 12 month high of $94.75. The business’s 50 day moving average price is $94.75.
About STAR Financial Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on STAR Financial Group (SFIGA)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for STAR Financial Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for STAR Financial Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.