WCF Bancorp, Inc. (OTCMKTS:WCFB – Get Rating) announced a dividend on Saturday, April 30th, investing.com reports. Shareholders of record on Monday, May 9th will be given a dividend of 0.05 per share on Wednesday, May 18th. This represents a yield of 2.42%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Friday, May 6th.
WCFB stock opened at $8.25 on Friday. WCF Bancorp has a 12 month low of $7.55 and a 12 month high of $8.99. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $8.27 and a two-hundred day moving average of $8.35.
WCF Bancorp Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WCF Bancorp (WCFB)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for WCF Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WCF Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.