Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:ASTI – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 33,700 shares, an increase of 49.8% from the March 31st total of 22,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 15,900 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.1 days.
ASTI opened at $7.50 on Friday. Ascent Solar Technologies has a 52 week low of $6.07 and a 52 week high of $149.50. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $10.10.
Ascent Solar Technologies Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ascent Solar Technologies (ASTI)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Ascent Solar Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ascent Solar Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.