Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc. (OTCMKTS:DCNSF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 267,100 shares, a growth of 44.1% from the March 31st total of 185,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 296.8 days.
DCNSF stock opened at $19.15 on Friday. Dai-ichi Life has a 52 week low of $18.50 and a 52 week high of $23.96. The firm’s 50-day moving average is $22.22 and its two-hundred day moving average is $21.94.
About Dai-ichi Life (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dai-ichi Life (DCNSF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Dai-ichi Life Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dai-ichi Life and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.