iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF (NASDAQ:IUSB – Get Rating) was the target of a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 508,600 shares, a decrease of 31.6% from the March 31st total of 743,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 2,600,900 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.2 days.
NASDAQ IUSB opened at $47.63 on Friday. iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF has a 1 year low of $47.60 and a 1 year high of $54.09. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is $49.35 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $51.39.
The business also recently disclosed a monthly dividend, which was paid on Thursday, April 7th. Stockholders of record on Monday, April 4th were given a dividend of $0.089 per share. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Friday, April 1st. This represents a $1.07 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 2.24%. This is a boost from iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF’s previous monthly dividend of $0.07.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF (IUSB)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares Core Total USD Bond Market ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.