Relief Therapeutics Holding AG (OTCMKTS:RLFTF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,052,200 shares, an increase of 43.7% from the March 31st total of 2,819,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 4,160,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 1.0 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS RLFTF remained flat at $$0.05 during mid-day trading on Friday. The company had a trading volume of 1,474,810 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,092,299. Relief Therapeutics has a 12 month low of $0.05 and a 12 month high of $0.31. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $0.07 and its 200 day simple moving average is $0.07.
About Relief Therapeutics (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Relief Therapeutics (RLFTF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Relief Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Relief Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.