Zijin Mining Group Company Limited (OTCMKTS:ZIJMY – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a decrease of 33.3% from the March 31st total of 300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 300 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.7 days.
Shares of ZIJMY opened at $33.66 on Friday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $31.50 and its two-hundred day moving average is $28.23. Zijin Mining Group has a 52-week low of $23.75 and a 52-week high of $33.66.
About Zijin Mining Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Zijin Mining Group (ZIJMY)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Zijin Mining Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Zijin Mining Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.