Snam S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:SNMRY – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decline in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 67,600 shares, a decline of 29.8% from the March 31st total of 96,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 120,600 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.6 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:SNMRY opened at $10.91 on Friday. The company’s 50-day moving average price is $11.09 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $11.27. Snam has a one year low of $10.23 and a one year high of $12.68.
Snam Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Snam (SNMRY)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Snam Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Snam and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.