Standard Metals Processing, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SMPR – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 200 shares, a drop of 33.3% from the March 31st total of 300 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 3,400 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.1 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS SMPR opened at $11.05 on Friday. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is $8.44 and its 200-day moving average price is $6.74. Standard Metals Processing has a 52-week low of $1.01 and a 52-week high of $18.00.
Standard Metals Processing Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Standard Metals Processing (SMPR)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Standard Metals Processing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Standard Metals Processing and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.