The Swatch Group AG (OTCMKTS:SWGNF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 60,600 shares, a growth of 50.0% from the March 31st total of 40,400 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 606.0 days.
Shares of SWGNF stock remained flat at $$49.90 during trading on Friday. The stock’s 50 day simple moving average is $54.56 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $56.70. The Swatch Group has a 52 week low of $49.90 and a 52 week high of $66.95.
About The Swatch Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on The Swatch Group (SWGNF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for The Swatch Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for The Swatch Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.