Tyro Payments Limited (OTCMKTS:TYPMF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,041,300 shares, a growth of 46.0% from the March 31st total of 713,300 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently ∞ days.
Shares of OTCMKTS TYPMF opened at $2.00 on Friday. Tyro Payments has a 52-week low of $2.00 and a 52-week high of $2.00. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $2.00 and a 200-day moving average of $2.00.
About Tyro Payments (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Tyro Payments (TYPMF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Tyro Payments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tyro Payments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.