Ucore Rare Metals Inc. (OTCMKTS:UURAF – Get Rating) saw a significant drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 37,900 shares, a drop of 32.6% from the March 31st total of 56,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 82,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.5 days.
UURAF opened at $0.70 on Friday. The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.67 and its two-hundred day moving average is $0.70. Ucore Rare Metals has a twelve month low of $0.55 and a twelve month high of $1.21.
About Ucore Rare Metals (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ucore Rare Metals (UURAF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Ucore Rare Metals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ucore Rare Metals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.