Ultrack Systems, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MJLB – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 18,900 shares, a growth of 39.0% from the March 31st total of 13,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 504,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
OTCMKTS MJLB remained flat at $$0.03 on Friday. 273,113 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 439,693. The business has a fifty day moving average of $0.03 and a 200 day moving average of $0.04. Ultrack Systems has a 52 week low of $0.02 and a 52 week high of $0.08.
Ultrack Systems Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ultrack Systems (MJLB)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Ultrack Systems Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ultrack Systems and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.