AmmPower Corp. (OTCMKTS:AMMPF – Get Rating) was the target of a large increase in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 61,600 shares, an increase of 33.9% from the March 31st total of 46,000 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 337,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.2 days.
AmmPower stock opened at 0.26 on Monday. The company has a 50-day moving average price of 0.30. AmmPower has a 12 month low of 0.20 and a 12 month high of 1.90.
About AmmPower (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on AmmPower (AMMPF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for AmmPower Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for AmmPower and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.