ArcelorMittal South Africa Ltd (OTCMKTS:AMSIY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,500 shares, a growth of 32.4% from the March 31st total of 3,400 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 2,200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 2.0 days.
Shares of AMSIY opened at $0.56 on Monday. ArcelorMittal South Africa has a 12 month low of $0.22 and a 12 month high of $0.71. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $0.61 and its 200-day moving average is $0.54. The company has a quick ratio of 0.52, a current ratio of 1.37 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42.
ArcelorMittal South Africa Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on ArcelorMittal South Africa (AMSIY)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for ArcelorMittal South Africa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ArcelorMittal South Africa and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.