Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:BCUCF – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 207,700 shares, a growth of 29.2% from the March 31st total of 160,800 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
BCUCF opened at $55.60 on Monday. Brunello Cucinelli has a fifty-two week low of $53.01 and a fifty-two week high of $73.00. The stock has a fifty day moving average of $55.60 and a 200-day moving average of $61.05.
Brunello Cucinelli Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brunello Cucinelli (BCUCF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Brunello Cucinelli Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brunello Cucinelli and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.