Brunello Cucinelli S.p.A. (OTCMKTS:BCUCY – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 600 shares, a drop of 25.0% from the March 31st total of 800 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 0.3 days.
Shares of OTCMKTS:BCUCY opened at $26.14 on Monday. Brunello Cucinelli has a 12 month low of $22.62 and a 12 month high of $37.85. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $28.06 and its 200 day moving average price is $30.87.
About Brunello Cucinelli (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Brunello Cucinelli (BCUCY)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Brunello Cucinelli Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Brunello Cucinelli and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.