China Power International Development Limited (OTCMKTS:CPWIF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 6,720,700 shares, an increase of 34.5% from the March 31st total of 4,998,200 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. began coverage on China Power International Development in a research note on Thursday, March 10th. They issued an “overweight” rating for the company.
Shares of OTCMKTS CPWIF opened at 0.50 on Monday. China Power International Development has a 52 week low of 0.50 and a 52 week high of 0.52.
China Power International Development Limited, an investment holding company, develops, constructs, owns, operates, and manages power plants in the People's Republic of China. The company operates through Coal-Fired Electricity, Hydropower Electricity, and Photovoltaic Power Electricity segments.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on China Power International Development (CPWIF)
- Is The FOMC About To Spark A Massive Stock Market Correction?
- Enphase Energy Has a Sunny Future With Some Clouds in the Short Term
- Knight-Swift Transportation Stock is a Logistics Winner
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
Receive News & Ratings for China Power International Development Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for China Power International Development and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.