Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. IV (NASDAQ:DCRDW – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 23,300 shares, a growth of 36.3% from the March 31st total of 17,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 31,800 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently 0.7 days.
Shares of DCRDW traded down $0.00 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $0.50. 3,800 shares of the stock were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 36,233. Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. IV has a 12-month low of $0.42 and a 12-month high of $1.40.
A hedge fund recently bought a new stake in Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. IV stock. Segantii Capital Management Ltd purchased a new stake in Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. IV (NASDAQ:DCRDW – Get Rating) during the first quarter, according to the company in its most recent disclosure with the SEC. The firm purchased 50,000 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $497,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. IV (DCRDW)
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
- Is The FOMC About To Spark A Massive Stock Market Correction?
- Knight-Swift Transportation Stock is a Logistics Winner
- Enphase Energy Has a Sunny Future With Some Clouds in the Short Term
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. IV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Co. IV and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.