EVIO, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EVIO – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large drop in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 4,900 shares, a drop of 24.6% from the March 31st total of 6,500 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 265,971,600 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 0.0 days.
EVIO stock opened at $0.00 on Monday. EVIO has a twelve month low of $0.00 and a twelve month high of $0.00.
EVIO Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on EVIO (EVIO)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for EVIO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EVIO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.