FSD Pharma Inc. (NASDAQ:HUGE – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 367,400 shares, a drop of 27.8% from the March 31st total of 508,700 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 177,000 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 2.1 days. Approximately 2.1% of the company’s shares are sold short.
Shares of NASDAQ HUGE remained flat at $$1.01 during midday trading on Monday. The stock had a trading volume of 696 shares, compared to its average volume of 162,670. The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.95. FSD Pharma has a one year low of $0.80 and a one year high of $2.25.
FSD Pharma Company Profile (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FSD Pharma (HUGE)
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
- Is The FOMC About To Spark A Massive Stock Market Correction?
- Knight-Swift Transportation Stock is a Logistics Winner
- Enphase Energy Has a Sunny Future With Some Clouds in the Short Term
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for FSD Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FSD Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.