Kambi Group plc (OTCMKTS:KMBIF – Get Rating) saw a large increase in short interest during the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 35,800 shares, an increase of 30.7% from the March 31st total of 27,400 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 100 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 358.0 days.
Separately, Pareto Securities lowered Kambi Group to a “hold” rating and set a $200.00 target price on the stock. in a research report on Thursday, April 14th.
KMBIF stock remained flat at $15.10 during midday trading on Monday. Kambi Group has a 52 week low of 15.10 and a 52 week high of 52.13.
Kambi Group plc operates as a business-to-business supplier of managed sports betting services to business-to-consumer gaming operators in Europe, the Americas, and internationally. The company's services include compliance, odds-compiling, customer intelligence, and risk management services built on an in-house developed software platform.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kambi Group (KMBIF)
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
- Is The FOMC About To Spark A Massive Stock Market Correction?
- Knight-Swift Transportation Stock is a Logistics Winner
- Enphase Energy Has a Sunny Future With Some Clouds in the Short Term
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Kambi Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kambi Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.