Landsea Homes Co. (NASDAQ:LSEAW – Get Rating) saw a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 27,700 shares, a growth of 26.5% from the March 31st total of 21,900 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 41,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 0.7 days.
LSEAW stock traded up $0.02 during trading hours on Monday, hitting $0.25. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 4,800 shares, compared to its average volume of 44,493. Landsea Homes has a 12 month low of $0.14 and a 12 month high of $0.40.
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Landsea Homes stock. Zazove Associates LLC acquired a new position in Landsea Homes Co. (NASDAQ:LSEAW – Get Rating) in the first quarter, according to its most recent 13F filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). The fund acquired 2,865,761 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $659,000.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Landsea Homes (LSEAW)
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
- Is The FOMC About To Spark A Massive Stock Market Correction?
- Enphase Energy Has a Sunny Future With Some Clouds in the Short Term
- Knight-Swift Transportation Stock is a Logistics Winner
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Landsea Homes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Landsea Homes and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.