Orora Limited (ASX:ORA – Get Rating) insider Michael Fraser acquired 55,000 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Friday, April 22nd. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$3.75 ($2.70) per share, for a total transaction of A$206,250.00 ($148,381.29).
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 98.63, a quick ratio of 0.62 and a current ratio of 1.17.
Orora Company Profile (Get Rating)
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
- Is The FOMC About To Spark A Massive Stock Market Correction?
- Enphase Energy Has a Sunny Future With Some Clouds in the Short Term
- Knight-Swift Transportation Stock is a Logistics Winner
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Orora Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Orora and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.