Mirvac Group (OTCMKTS:MRVGF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant growth in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 1,251,800 shares, a growth of 37.0% from the March 31st total of 913,500 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 1,700 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 736.4 days.
OTCMKTS:MRVGF remained flat at $$1.64 during trading hours on Monday. The company’s stock had a trading volume of 44 shares, compared to its average volume of 10,283. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $1.82 and a 200-day moving average price of $1.95. Mirvac Group has a 1 year low of $1.61 and a 1 year high of $2.40.
About Mirvac Group (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Mirvac Group (MRVGF)
- onsemi Is A Deep-Value In The Chip Sector
- Is The FOMC About To Spark A Massive Stock Market Correction?
- Knight-Swift Transportation Stock is a Logistics Winner
- Enphase Energy Has a Sunny Future With Some Clouds in the Short Term
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
Receive News & Ratings for Mirvac Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mirvac Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.