Ampol Limited (OTCMKTS:CTXAF – Get Rating) saw a large decrease in short interest in April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 5,500 shares, a decrease of 24.7% from the March 31st total of 7,300 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 13.8 days.
Shares of CTXAF opened at $22.92 on Monday. The business’s 50 day moving average is $22.34 and its two-hundred day moving average is $21.35. Ampol has a 52-week low of $20.13 and a 52-week high of $23.71.
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. assumed coverage on Ampol in a research report on Tuesday, April 5th. They issued an “overweight” rating on the stock.
Ampol Limited purchases, refines, distributes, and markets petroleum products in Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United States. The company operates through Convenience Retail, and Fuels and Infrastructure segments. The Convenience Retail segment sells fuels through Ampol's network of stores.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Ampol (CTXAF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- Iridium Communications Stock is Ready to Return to Orbit
Receive News & Ratings for Ampol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ampol and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.