Suzuki Motor Co. (OTCMKTS:SZKMF – Get Rating) saw a significant increase in short interest in the month of April. As of April 15th, there was short interest totalling 465,400 shares, an increase of 29.1% from the March 31st total of 360,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 400 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1,163.5 days.
OTCMKTS SZKMF opened at $33.79 on Monday. The company’s 50 day moving average is $35.92 and its 200-day moving average is $40.34. Suzuki Motor has a 12-month low of $31.45 and a 12-month high of $48.12.
About Suzuki Motor (Get Rating)
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Suzuki Motor (SZKMF)
- Why is Chevron Stock Falling After Strong Earnings?
- MarketBeat: Week in Review 4/25 – 4/29
- Apple’s Numbers Complete Trifecta
- Rogers Communication Stock Should Be Launching Higher
- O’Reilly Automotive Hits A Pothole
Receive News & Ratings for Suzuki Motor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Suzuki Motor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.